Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Fantasy

It's Friday and my mind is melted by the doings in our house. Getting ready for at least 23 people converging on our house for Thanksgiving holiday is driving me crazy. We have a very easy going style most of the time Mt. laundry doesn't bother me because when you have a big family and you encourage outdoor play, stuff gets dirty. My boys NEVER get two wear their jeans twice before washing because they are so caked with mud they can stand on their own when the boys take them off. I never have to spend too much time straightening because I have been in a perpetual state of purging the house of excess for about two years. My kids have their responsibilities that they take care of with limited complaint. Our house runs smoothly and is "good enough" for us.

I thrive on our brand of chaos, but not this. So instead of figuring out how to ensure our lifestyle of little impact continues throughout the siege of relatives, without being obnoxious (youngest sorts recyclables from grandmother's trash each visit) I have been visualizing myself at my favorite beach in North Carolina.



So for your viewing pleasure, here are some pics of paradise.






No comments: